We are searching for a reliable and qualified individual to effectively coordinate all the operations of a wood treatment plant to ensure quality production.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- To operate pressure impregnation cylinders and seasoning kiln with care during day or night hours
- Basic repairs (tightening lose nuts, replacing seals and maintain pumps, machines and tools)
- Taking treatment records thoroughly with keen attention to detail.
- To monitor and track the usage of chemicals
- Compliance to health and safety precautions put in place by the Organization.
- A minimum of a bachelors degree in engineering or any other related field.
- Knowledge of plumbing.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good analytical skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Proficient computer skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 27th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.