The candidate will be responsible for:
- Allocating equipment, warehouse space and personnel in accordance with warehouse planning schedule and pre-alerts.
- Conducting daily operations / toolbox meetings with relevant warehouse teams.
- Ensuring that the warehouse is managed in accordance with the clients’ Standard Operating Procedure
- Ensuring inbound, storage and outbound activities of shipments in a timely ,safe and efficient manner whilst ensuring full accountability.
- Ensuring security procedures are adhered to as per Standard Operating Procedures in warehouse at all times and perform daily checks for compliance.
- Ensuring that warehouse staff catalogue and archive documents correctly and in a timely manner.
- Supervising permanent and casual staff in the warehouse to ensure there job activities are performed correctly.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Computer Skills
- Inventory Management Skills
- Warehouse Management Skills
Kindly note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks of application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. All the best!