Our client is searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will be in charge of supervising daily activities of warehouse operations to ensure safe and efficient receiving, storage and issuing of stock as per SOPs and QSHE standards.
The main duties will include;
- Allocate equipment, warehouse space and personnel in accordance with warehouse managers planning schedule and pre-alerts.
- Conduct daily operations / toolbox meetings with relevant warehouse teams.
- Conduct daily spot checks to ensure warehouse staff adhere to rules and procedures as published in the relevant operations SOP.
- Co-ordinate inbound, storage and outbound activities of shipments in a timely ,safe and efficient manner while ensuring full accountability.
- Ensure correct stacking and storage procedures are adhered to as per SOP , warehouse manager instruction and QHSE rules.
- Perform cycle counts, monthly stock takes with gap analyses and action plan follow-up in accordance with SOP.
- Issuing of gate passes and delivery notes per truck/activity
- Preparation of goods receipt and dispatch notes.
- Ensure that all QHSE regulations are complied with to ensure safe working conditions and practices within the warehouse and yard.
- Ensure security procedures are adhered to as per SOP in warehouse at all times and perform daily checks for compliancy.
- Ensure that warehouse staff catalogues, archives documentation correctly and in a timely manner.
- Counter sign all stock cards, tally sheets and stock take sheets to ensure stock accuracy.
- Maintain catalogue of all items with dimensions, volumes, description and supplier available from warehouse.
- Provide reports as per warehouse manager /clients requirements.
- Process receiving, discrepancy, and damage reports as needed.
- Supervise permanent and casual staff in the warehouse to ensure there job activities are performed correctly
- Ensure warehouse cleanliness and that warehouse-cleaning roster is up to date all times.
- Carry out all delegated tasks from warehouse manager.
- Evaluate complaints received on shipments of equipment and stock, and take appropriate action.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in either logistics or supply chain management will be an advantage
- Warehouse management
- Inventory management
- 2 years’ experience in supply chain with specific focus on warehousing
- WMS experience
- Training in MS Office suite and other industry related courses will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.