Our Client is searching for a Territory Supervisor. He/She will be responsible for building and strengthening the business within a given Territory using a variety of sales techniques by exploring opportunities to best serve target customers in order to meet company’s market share, profit objectives and brand equity.
Major Responsibilities will include;
- Carry out market research and analysis to establish trends and explore opportunities and initiatives to meet the set volume and gross profit targets set for the region;
- Plan, coordinate and implement business activities for all sites to achieve the set targets.
- Ensure zero damping of products by Dealers by carrying out continuous checks through spot visits and stock monitoring.
- Grow and maintain profitable Income Businesses at in the Region.
- Develop, groom, empower and maintain an efficient and customer-oriented team of dealers, station managers and staff within the region.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Ensure that the Region stations place product sales orders regularly in-order to meet the set volume targets.
- Analyze all sales information from the Region stations.
- Ensure that all stations in the region operate within their approved trade terms such as; upto date agreements, credit limits, and days among others.
- Ensure that records are available at all the Region stations and accordingly are being used by the respective managers.
- Ensure that all stations in the Region adopt health & safety, housekeeping best practices to have top-service excellence.
- Plan and implement retail promotions strategies for stations in the Territory.
- Conduct trainings for dealers and station staff in the retail network.
- Execute any other roles as assigned by the Head of Retail Business.
Key Requirements will include;
- The ideal candidate should hold a good bachelor’s degree in Economics, Marketing Commerce, Business Administration and Engineering.
- At least three years’ experience in Sales and Marketing focusing on Distributor Management and/or Trade Marketing
- Excellent communication with problem solving attitude.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & ability to build instant relations with clients.
- Ready to travel as per the need.
- Flexibility of thought and action to be able to respond to changing market environments and dynamic business situations Desirable
- Ability to develop and implement strategic and tactical business plans.
- Ability to be hands on and drive the business with direct responsibility
- Technical or Engineering background is an added advantage
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Click on the Apply Now button to start.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.