Our client is searching for an experienced individual to provide Mechanical engineering expertise, integrity and ensure work is planned and executed in accordance with Company policies and procedures
The main duties will include;
- Maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions
- Review technical documents to plan work
- Evaluate characteristics of equipment or systems.
- Confer with other personnel to resolve mechanical or operational problems
- Managing Maintenance department
- Prepare BOQs for Mechanical, Automation and Specialized Services.
- Supervise and coordinate field technicians.
- Carry out quarterly and annual performance evaluation to field technicians
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly mechanical and operations reports
- Carry out routine checks on all mechanical and industrial equipment
- Assist and support HSSE teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and
procedures at project locations
- Develop and implement preventive and predictive maintenance processes
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- A bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of general mechanical and electrical engineering and industrial automation in the Oil and Energy industry
- 7 years experience as an engineer in the oil and energy industry
- Operations & Maintenance training Knowledge of industry code regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient Computer skills
- People management skills
- Knowledge of safety laws and regulations
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 28th June 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.