An esteemed petroleum and gas company is searching for a qualified and reliable individual to join the team as a Stock Officer. The successful candidate will be responsible for controlling fuel temperatures and densities in SAP, centralizing and entering physical inventories in SAP for all depots ,carrying out daily reconciliation of depots goods issues, receipts and direct deliveries.
The main duties will include;
- Comply to the HSEQ Policies and practices of the company.
- Controls fuel temperatures and densities in SAP and reports any inconsistency to the line management.
- Centralizes and enters physical inventories in SAP for all depots.
- Posts the good issues from Z plants and receipts in Uganda plants(warehousing)
- Carries out Daily reconciliation of depots goods issues, receipts and Direct Deliveries
- Conducts monthly analyses and control of cancelled invoices and deliveries (ZMB51)
- Entry of inventories (MI01/MI04)
- Drafting of monthly material balances (ZMB2) IN LIAISON WITH Stock Accountant in Finance
- Coordinates the stock committee meetings and ensures the implementation of action plans
- Reconciliation of trade ullage during transport for charge back to carriers in liaison with Accountant in Finance and the transport Manager.
- Control of LPG inventories at the holding depot in Kampala.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounts or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in a petroleum company.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Knowledge of SAP functionality is an added advantage
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject NOT LATER THAN 25th OCTOBER 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.