A leading Manufacturing company is searching for a Shift Leader who will be responsible for safely operating the ship on his/her shift ,machines and ensuring staff are available to produce a total number of the required product items that are qualitative in accordance with the production plan or customer and /or other specifications.
Key Roles include;
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity
- Ensuring Proper ratio mixture of materials by material mixers.
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Monitoring machines operations and (reporting anomalies to Engineering head).
- Machine switching on, start-up and setting to achieve laid down operation parameters.
- Calibrate or adjust equipment to ensure quality production and ensuring quality of products being produced
- OEE control as per the daily routines
- Assist engineers in developing, building, or testing prototypes or new products, processes, or procedures
- Coordination in the production process; Proper and physical handover to incoming SL at the end of the shift (read report and ascertain its truth). Provide production, progress, or changeover reports to shift supervisors.
- Manpower & duty distribution (allocating machines to operators).
- Monitor and report attendance of machine operators.
- Plan and lay out work to meet production and schedule requirements
- Prepare production documents, such as standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports Provide advice or training to other technicians
- Control of manufacturing processes;Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications
- Ensuring and maintaining of cleanliness and safety on the factory floor.
- Set up and verify the functionality of safety equipment
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance
- Conduct environmental safety inspections in accordance with standard protocols to ensure production activities comply with environmental regulations or standard
- Transfer hazardous or non-hazardous waste materials to collection areas for disposal, recycling, or reuse
- Conduct the 8-minutes team meeting and also attend the MDT2 daily meetings to report what is happening in your section and also be part of the organization performance planning.
- Bachelor of Science, High Diploma in Engineering, Ordinary Diploma in Engineering or related field will be an added advantage.
- 3 year experience in manufacturing
- Manufacturing facility experience preferred
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to implement improvements to processes and policies
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain professional demeanor
- Working extended periods of time standing
- Ability to lift heavy staff more frequently
- Technical/ Mechanical skills
- People coordination skills
- Team working skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT/ Computer and numerical skills
- Strong Verbal Communication skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Click on the Apply Now button to start.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.