The candidate will be responsible for:
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry. researching and analysing sales options.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The ideal candidate should:
- Client Relationship Skills
- Creativity Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Planning Skills
Kindly note that ONLY Shortlisted candidate will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application, consider your application unsuccessful. All the best!