A leading Manufacturing company is searching for an enthusiastic self-driven Sales Executive who has skill to sell premium products in a highly competitive market.
Key Duties include;
- Selling the company’s products and services
- To represent the company at all times
- Prospecting for new clients and sharing of filers and brochures consistently
- To identify prospects and maintaining relationships with clients
- Full responsibility for the transaction – from quotations, Payments to finalizing of installation
- Complying with company policies, procedures and standards
- Establishing customer relations at all levels
- Reporting on competitors Activities
- Anchoring and maintaining the showroom standards
- Complying with the Discount polices – following SM-01 Discount Policy
- Taking measurement on site, confirmation and free consultation
- Preparing clients files to the service office
- Checking Quotations as well as ensuring that the same was made base on the confirmation forms and converting them to sales
- Leading the installation team to the site, checking on the Installation team, and installation completions
- Following up on All leads such Exhibition, Web site, etc
- Negotiating sales transactions to close sales deals in accordance with approved guidelines
- Maintaining effective business relationships with customers
- Ensuring the achievement of maximum quality of services by prioritizing customer focus at all times
- Ensuring that his or her sales targets are achieved
- Visiting clients’ sites or offices from time to time to follow up on new projects or business
- Reporting on all activities to branch manager and country sales manager
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned to by your direct manager or GM
- Work with the Account Officer on all clients’ invoicing and payment related issues
- Constantly work with the Service department ensuring that clients are getting the desired services.
- Constantly work with Installation teams ensuring that clients are getting the desired services.
- Work with the branch secretary
- Liaise with managers to understand the scope of service delivery, activity and commitments suitable for clients
- Maintain contact with both existing and prospective clients
- Maintain contact with strategic consultants, architects, engineers and constructors pertaining to specific client areas
- Maintain contact with Foremen, masons, carpenters and other related artisans
- Keeps confidential data pertaining to business leads, client discount, company’s data agreements and pricing schedules
- Responsible for the safe keeping of company’s asset, computer, client cheques or asset and all critical work data contained
- Keeps sensitive business agreements and schedules
- Minimum Diploma Certificate or Related Professional qualifications in Marketing and Sales
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Technical sense, minimal technical understanding1. Ability to work with little or no supervision while achieving desired results.
- Able to deliver business value to customers.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent client service skills and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to meet strict deadline
- Ability to coordinate all core activities involved in closing a business deal end-to-end.
- Must be self-motivated and confident in all aspects
- Must be highly presentable at all times
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Click on the Apply Now button to start.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.