Our client is searching for a qualified and reliable individual to help the Company establish itself in the market as the global leader in Washrooms & Pest Control Solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with the Branch Manager in sales development in order to achieve agreed key sales performance parameters.
The main duties will include;
● Visit potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the Company
● Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most articulate manner
● Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within
● Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what
● Mediate the price increase process with the clients
● Undertake debt collection and maintain your customers within agreed credit terms
● Meet the desired and agreed sales target on monthly basis
● Maintain and manage a healthy sales pipeline and meet the calls per day target
● Take charge of the improvement and achievement of agreed client retention rate by building and maintaining
strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
● Carry out account management for allocated customers in line with procedure and best practice
● Monitor the day-to-day commercial performance of each account within your territory.
● Support the tendering teams with customer surveying and quotation process
● Actively support the conversion of sales leads
● Partake in and support marketing activities in line with strategy
● Create and maintain a customer database by keeping complete records of all activities regarding customer visits and
● Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive
excellent customer service
● Note and advise management on market intelligence including activity by competitors to ensure company
services and products remain readily available and preferred by customers
Preferred qualifications and experience:
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.