We are searching for a Refueller to be posted to our client. He/ She will be responsible for refueling customers’ aircrafts, filling Jet A1 drums, monitoring the mechanical condition of aviation fueling equipment and ensuring Quality and Safety in the Depot.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- To participate in monthly and any ad-hoc stock counts
- Holder of this position is responsible for refueling customers aircrafts and filling Jet A1 drums
- The job holder reconciles sale meters on daily basis
- The holder inspects and monitors the mechanical condition of aviation fueling equipment
- The holder ensures Quality and Safety in the Depot and Into-plane activities
- Ensures of operations safety during airside/depot/refueling operations. (Reference operating instructions listed below)
- Ensures daily checking and recording of the condition of fueling vehicles in liaison with the Aviation Mechanic.
- Daily monitors servicer refueling system condition and Jet fuel quality
- Updates records for quality control and operations safety
- Generates sales records and the reconciliation of sales meters on a daily basis
- Minimum of a bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or any related field
- Technical background preferably a Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum Driving permit for commercial vehicle (Class CM).
- Knowledge of English, oral and written
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.