The candidate will be responsible for:
- Advertise, source and select suitable candidates for internal and external posting.
- Responsible for posting & managing vacancies on the ESL Jobs Portal and company social media sites like LinkedIn.
- Promote the recruitment service to prospects, current, and previous users.
- Maintain and update the company’s careers Page; careers Blog; including update of testimonials and recent events.
- Secure and negotiate supplier agreements.
- In conjunction with the company’s HR manager, implement recruitment plans for each company account.
- Organise and carry out interviews with and / or for the recruitment manager, HR manager and departments.
- Coordinate assessment days – and set up mock assessment centres and career clinic sessions at the company.
- Organise and oversee Graduate Fairs.
- Create and issue communications to employees and contract staff on current vacancies.
- Identify staff’ training and development needs.
- Oversee delivery of employee training plans
- Select appropriate methods to meet identified training needs within budget.
- Coordinate all external and internal training programs at the company.
- Ensure training outcomes are determined prior to delivery and monitor outcomes following delivery.
- Negotiate training engagements with clients, Manage training diary, book rooms, lunches, etc
- Maintaining employee training records
- Conduct HR inductions as and when required
- Maintain training and skills matrix of all company employees
- Research, design and deliver training programs, sessions, and materials.
- Initiate and coordinate the development of action plans to promote the company’s training portfolio to users.
- Oversee Health and Safety training programs at company and across client sites
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ability to develop and deliver training modules
- Ability to contribute to planning and implementation of training programs
- Excellent IT skills, including ability to develop IT use to ensure effective administration of recruitment and training activities.
- Flexible approach and willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work out of normal office hours
- Previous experience of training delivery / facilitation and planning crucial
- Hands-on knowledge of HR issues, including modern approaches to interviewing, staff motivation, performance management, all very essential