We are searching for a Records Officer-Intern who will be responsible for re-arranging customers’ addresses in core banking application, call customers whose complete addresses were not provided at account opening and proceed to update data in the system.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Ensure accurate data entry in core banking application.
- Assist in filing documents in their respective shelves.
- Support and work closely with the bank’s archives
- To assist the bank’s archivist in the day to day operations of the archives
- Assist in retrieving documents from the archives
- Reconstructing missing files by calling customers to provide the required documents
- Assist in moving/carrying files from one place to another as advised
- Prepare and submit weekly updated records to the line manager
- Maintain registries and records according to established standards.
- A minimum of Diploma in records management and any other related field
- Ability to understand records management.
- Flexibility, positive attitude and willingness to learn new work related dynamics.
- Demonstrate integrity and accountability.
- Delivering results.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to use basic computer software
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.