Our client, is looking to recruit a vibrant project coordinator that will take the company activities to the next level.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing project time and resources in order for the completion of projects
- Managing project staff and/or volunteers according to the established policies and practices of the organization
- Reviewing the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
- Preparing financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements
- Contracting qualified consultants to work on the project as appropriate
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities
Qualification Required include:
- A degree and above in management or any other related course
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in handling projects
How to Apply:
Send only your resume/ CV to email@example.com placing in copy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks of application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. All the best!
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.