Our client is a fast growing dealer in Gas in the region and is now desirous of recruiting a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
The client always strives to achieve excellent standards throughout their business and as such is looking for an enthusiastic individual with excellent rapport with customers and is keen to ensure the highest standards our client is accustomed to.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Drafting accurate and timely routine responses for the Managing Director’s signature
- Cross-checking and ensuring that all drafted correspondences by other departments coming for signature to the Managing Director are up to desired standard
- Organizing for Board meetings and Board workshops;
- Organising and setting up conference calls
- Handling itinerary of the Managing Director
- Monitoring effective dispatch of correspondences from the Managing Director’s office;
- Ensuring confidentiality of sensitive information in and out of the MD’s office;
- Maintaining and managing schedules, Calendars/diaries and prioritizing appointments both externally and internally to manage MD’s strategic time
- Managing and liaising with all functional stakeholders, consultants, suppliers, professionals and landlords among others.
- Reviewing and documenting incoming mails and redirecting them appropriately for action
- Screening telephone calls and visitors to the MD’s office effectively and efficiently
- Attending meetings with and on behalf of the MD, and taking minutes and for producing various management reports.
- Providing Records Management pertaining to the MD’s office
- Organizing and overseeing logistical support for the MD’s office (Transport, stationery, Hotel bookings, flights, trips and other events).
The ideal candidate should:
- Be a graduate of Humanities or Business related course
- 35-40 years of age (preferable but not mandatory)
- Possess 2-3 years relevant working experience.
- Have excellent English and Mandarin communication skills both written and spoken
- Have good organizational and communication skills.
- Have ability to work independently / under minimal supervision
Note: Candidates should send in their CV’s and Copies of their academic documents to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED