An esteemed petroleum and gas company is searching for a qualified individual to control the bond gate operations, offload and load product transportation trucks in observance and implementation of company HSEQ practices.
The main duties will include;
- Offload and load product transportation trucks
- Ensures all loaded trucks are dosed with Excellium and sealed
- Dips the storage tanks daily, takes records of the dips and hands them over to the Depot Management
- Taking of service tank samples and trucks for analysis to the laboratory
- Controls the bond gate operations
- Ensures that all outlets and inlets on all delivery trucks are sealed after loading
- Ensures the closing and opening of valves on the pipelines and tanks after depot operations and in the morning respectively
- Keeps tidy the depot operational areas
- Participates in the depot equipment maintenances
- Observance and implementation of company HSEQ practices
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Ability to use basic mechanical equipment, preferably with a certificate in technical education
- Good Inter-personal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations
- Flexibility and quick adaptability
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 2nd August 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.