Our Client, a leader in the Logistics and Transport sector in the country is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented individual to control operations within the company. The incumbent will be supervised by the Director and perform duties as duly assigned.
The Post holder will:
- Manage the team, organize recruitment and set goals in terms of service delivery and costs control
- Build and Adapt process and Organization through quality review within operations and regular review of staff skills.
- Control operations by ensuring that the appropriate quality of service is delivered to the client with weekly transit KPI monitoring and monthly KPI service reviews.
- Ensure the agency software is used correctly and effectively with monthly audits of the software from the bond status to accurate file opening and archiving
- Annual Budget Preparations by verifying and consolidating the budget figures for the pre-auditing meeting
- Monitor quality service and profitability of every department
- Alert Management in case of significant operations issues
- Perform other operations tasks as assigned
Basic Requirements include:
- At least five (5) years experience in fast moving consumer goods
- Experience as a manager
- Commercial Awareness and Motivation
How to Apply
Are you a good fit for the role? Send only your resume/ CV to email@example.com putting in copy email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks of application, you may consider your application unsuccessful. All the best!
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.