We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will be in charge of ensuring that the On Board Computer monitoring system is running effectively and that the entire fleet (contracted & Light vehicle) is fitted with working OBC units.
The main duties will include;
- Ensure a daily fleet report on OBC violations (contracted & Light vehicle).
- Follow up on OBC service providers performance, maintenance of their equipment and possible update of their software application.
- Share a list of available trucks for loading with the dispatch office.
- Maintain a tracker of unavailable trucks due to maintenance purposes, technical inspections or OBC failures with attached expected dates of their availability.
- Coordinate the resolution of all OBC anomalies detected and ensure that the system is restored within the shortest period of time.
- Generate and maintain database of all verified OBC violations for all organizations showing graphical trends on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Following up on OBC integrity during maintenance/repair work on the fleet
- Perform active and historical tracking of any assets as and when required
- Randomly verify consistency of the lively monitoring report submitted by the transporters on a daily basis.
- Assist in preparing journey management plans and follow up
- Work with safe to load operators who are tasked with checking the condition of the trucks and their OBCs as before they enter the depot.
- Submit at least two (2) near misses every month to the HSEQ department
- Live camera monitoring of all Local fleet daily.
- Report exceptions captured from CMS to management and transporters and follow up on actions taken against violating drivers.
- Ensure the CMC monitoring system is running effectively.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in IT / Business related field
- Transport and logistics management knowledge
- Motor vehicle electronics/mechanics(added advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient Computer skills
- Result oriented and self-motivated
- Good Analytical skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 31st August 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.