Our client is searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will be in charge of developing the Managed Print Services business, and creating its awareness in Uganda.
The main duties will include;
- Identify, Develop, and engage MPS and solution projects, for clients based in Uganda
- Identify Strategic accounts in each verticals and discuss approach plan with the team
- Project management and project owner, providing constant support for MPS development phases until implementation and review
- Report activities, sales development, and action plan in order to achieve sales targets
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Computing and Information Technology or any other related field
- 3 to 4 years’ experience in selling solutions or hardware items preferably from a printing industry (Xerox) or from IT companies (Microsoft, IBM, Dell, HP)
- Strong analytical skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficient computer skills i.e. Microsoft office
- MPS or Uniflow knowledge is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is an added advantage
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 30th June 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.