Our client is searching for a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be responsible for project activities from start to end and keep progress update with section heads.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist in the development of Frameworks, monitoring calendars, monitoring plans and quality assurance processes
• Support the formulation and implementation of internal and external communications and to business development.
• Technical support to design of monitoring and evaluation standards and strategies including development of monitoring tools and standards.
• Include inputs from relevant evaluation findings, conclusions and recommendations into project formulation.
• Contribute to work plan monitoring, reviews and reporting
• Preparation and conduct of communications needs assessments for the project and corporate change initiatives, etc
• Development of communication materials for marketing and awareness-raising campaigns, including program briefs, press releases in coordination with the supervisor.
• Visit offices to support monitoring of results and planning processes as required
• Contribute to knowledge building and capacity building
• Identify and disseminate good practices, lessons and knowledge, as identified through implementation, monitoring and evaluation activities;
• Promote the awareness and understanding of the shared responsibility of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) through communication, training, learning and development activities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, International Development, or a related field.
• Knowledgeable in M&E methods and approaches
• Demonstrated experience in developing and refining data collection tools.
• Demonstrated experience with data quality assessments and oversight.
• Working knowledge of program implementation, and monitoring and evaluation techniques and practices.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to work in a team and strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent computer applications skills including MS Office.
• Excellent organizational skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities under strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Ability to drive motorbike with valid driving license.
• Creative Problem Solving
NB: Please note this is a temporary role and will be ending in August, 2020.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com
Click on the Apply Now button to start.
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.