A leading banking institution is looking to fill a position in their treasury and sales department. He/She will be responsible for:
- Developing and agreeing to objectives in terms of trading style and revenue targets in conjunction with the Head of Treasury.
- Monitoring and reviewing performance in terms of risk appetite per client/portfolio displayed and achievement against targets.
- Trading with customers directly as required
- Promoting the expansion and penetration of Treasury business into customers and expand the customer base;
- Ensuring that the bank’s policies and procedures and relevant credit limits are adhered to at all times
- Managing merchant relationships in partnerships with other front end teams (Retail and Corporate) and ensuring that Treasury Department gives right solutions to client ever changing needs
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with current and target customers, regulatory authorities, and the bank’s Product partners, to: –
- Gain an insight into future plans and needs for Treasury products and services
- Capitalize on opportunities to cross-sell all bank products between customer segments
- Receive feedback on current Treasury product and service quality.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org placing in copy; email@example.com
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.