The candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that Patients are properly prepared are properly prepared for examination investigations or treatment including surgical operations in a timely and compassionate manner.
- Timely monitoring of patients to ensure that changes in patient conditions is recorded; vital signs are regularly taken, recorded and promptly reported.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed patient reports and records in accordance with the established medical practice.
- Fostering team work in the implementation and evaluation of patient care plans including the establishment of a compassionate working environment, and provision of emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients friends and family.
- Preparing duty and leave roasters, duty allocation schedules for nurses and ensuring full duty coverage and smooth change-over of shifts at all times.
The ideal candidate should have:
- UNRA/URM or BSC Nursing, and a Diploma in Health Management would be an added advantage.
- Must be registered with a relevant profession council and must have a valid practice licence.