A leading Manufacturing company is searching for a Machine Technical Operator to manage settings, carry out tests and regulating it to ensure that it runs flawlessly throughout a procedure. Once a machine is set up, a machine operator is expected to run the machine to ensure that manufacturing procedures are carried out.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Set up machine/take over at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Monitor machine operation during production.
- Check oil and lubrication levels, report leakages.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift
- Calibrate machines at the beginning of each shift
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Perform random tests to ensure accuracy
- Troubleshoot problems during machine operation
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Recalibrate machines at the end of each shift, check oil, report any leakages on the machine
- Ensure stocks of needed materials are ready and available at all times
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Provide relevant information regarding progress to supervisors
- Create and maintain activity logs
- Report mechanical faults to supervisors immediately.
- Ensure good quality of products produced.
- Achieve given targets,
- Participate/assist in changing the mould on your machine.
- Keep a clean area around machine.
- Ensure proper handover to next shift operator.(do not leave work station before replacement has shown up)
- Ensure personal safety, wear safety gadgets provided at all times
- Perform safety checks on machine before and after operating
- Report observed safety issues at the end of the shift to the new operator
- Perform other duties as may assigned
- Certificate in electrical installion, mechanics, craft engineering or any other related field
- Experience with quipment Maintenance
- Team working skills
- Conceptual Skills
- General Consulting Skills
- Conversant with Production Planning
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Verbal Communication skills
- Quality Focus
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Click on the Apply Now button to start.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.