An esteemed petroleum company is searching for qualified and reliable individuals to control the bond gate operations, offload and load product transportation trucks in observance and implementation of company HSEQ practices.
The main duties will include;
- Observes and implements the company’s HSEQ policies and practices
- Participates in the offloading and loading of product transportation trucks both for bulk and packed LPG and accessories
- Fill the various categories of cylinders and ensures that the filled cylinders are not leading
- Seals all the filled cylinders
- Places anti-counterfeit stickers on the filled cylinders
- Participates in the stacking of product within the depot.
- Participates in the monitoring of LPG stocks and accessories
- Controls the bond gate operations and safe-to-load
- Ensures that selected critical valves are opened or closed and sealed as directed by the supervisor
- Keeps tidy the depot operational areas.
- Participates in the depot equipment maintenance.
- Minimum of a certificate in Technical education
- Ability to use basic mechanical equipment.
- Good Inter-personal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry operations
- Flexibility and quick adaptability
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.