We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will carry out research and represent clients in legal cases before a judge and jury.
The main duties will include;
- Providing legal advice and counsel to clients during litigation
- Researching all aspects of a case including previous pleadings and relevant state laws.
- Managing client cases from start to finish
- Advising clients and conducting legal research on their behalf
- Preparing and reviewing legal documents ahead of a court hearing
- Developing litigation strategies
- Gathering evidence
- Updating and consulting with senior associates
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 Year Legal Experience
- Minimum 3 Year Legal Practice Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Decision making
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.