We are searching for a reliable and qualified individual to serve in the position of a Legal Assistant.
The main duties will include;
- Coordinate timely and consistent payment of all fees and invoices related to the legal section.
- Maintain updated registers including but not limited to licenses, statutory fees, contracts and compliance registers.
- Coordinate the signing process of all contracts.
- Coordinate the soft copy back up of all the contracts and update the contracts register immediately upon receipt of fully signed contract.
- Administer the contracts management digital tool.
- Ensure timely application and renewal of operational licenses and work place registration certificates.
- Generate monthly reports on the contracts and due diligence statuses and share with the relevant departments.
- Coordinate all legal and compliance trainings.
- Ensure safe custody of all the legal documents.
- Participate in the implementation and deployment of the group compliance program and in particular, coordinating the Due Diligence process to ensure that complete Due diligence is conducted on third parties.
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of a Diploma in Law
- At least 2 years experience of Legal Clerk work in a corporate environment
- Pro-active mind
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 16th August 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.