• Coordinate timely and consistent payment of all fees and invoices related to the legal section.
• Maintain updated registers including but not limited to licenses, statutory fees, contracts, and compliance registers.
• Coordinate the signing process of all contracts.
• Coordinate the soft copy back up of all the contracts and update the contracts register immediately upon receipt of fully signed contract.
• Administer the contracts management digital tool.
• Ensure timely application and renewal of operational licenses and workplace registration certificates.
• Generate monthly reports on the contracts and due diligence statuses and share with the relevant departments.
• Coordinate all legal and compliance trainings.
• Ensure safe custody of all the legal documents.
• Participate in the implementation and deployment of the group compliance program and, coordinating the Due
Diligence process to ensure that complete Due diligence is conducted on third parties.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Apply now with your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Tagged as: LAW, Legal