Our client, a leading banking institution in the country, is seeking to fill a senior role of IT Manager. He/she will play an vital role in supervising and overseeing the company’s computer infrastructure and other related areas of concern.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring performance, reliability, and transparency of all aspects of infrastructure elements.
- Server, storage, security and monitoring hardware, software and services ensuring they are optimized for availability, stability, integrity, performance and scalability
- Forecasting demand for storage, computing and infrastructure capacity and takes appropriate action before capacity limits are reached
- Troubleshooting Infrastructure and application issues.
- Testing and maintaining data back-up protocols to ensure availability.
- Measuring and optimizing application and infrastructure performance, and to initiate and lead recovery actions after system failures.
- Maintaining Infrastructure equipment inventory and manage hardware life-cycle.
- Preparing procedures, for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Initiating all change request on system and network with necessary approvals. Also Perform change management risk reviews and post implementation reviews for all change requests.
- Proactively monitoring utilization of network and communication services to ensure compliance of all users and services, and providing periodic (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly) MIS reports to the Head of IT
- Must possess a minimum of five years experience
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org placing in copy; email@example.com
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.