we are looking for an IT Administrator who will be responsible for conducting network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems and also monitoring internet connectivity for smooth internet access.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Conducting network troubleshooting to segregate and identify general network problems.
- Manage, maintain and update onsite printers by troubleshooting printer issues and replacing toner/cartridges where required.
- Monitoring internet connectivity for smooth internet access
- Creation of internet accounts for new employees and setting them up when required.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Maintain server, upgrade, secure, system backups and disaster recovery preparation.
- Support determination of local and customer needs for yearly budgeting process and request for proposal processes.
- Perform with UPS to manage all UPS workstations along with existing and operational printers.
- Support in workflow evaluation and improvement.
- Recommend software and hardware solutions comprising of upgrades and new acquisitions.
- Install software, maintain and introduce training as needed.
- Maintain and secure passwords, file system security and data integrity for desktop environment.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies.
- Inform the management about industry innovations and recommend relevant upgrades.
- Supervise installation of CCTV infrastructure
- Ensuring security and efficiency of IT infrastructure through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks and various site internet connections
- Maintaining IT server desk support system
- Developing company IT policies, procedures and monitoring system performance.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science
- Microsoft office
- Networking skills,
- Good Communication skills and articulate.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.