We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will provide independent assurance that an organization’s risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively.
The main duties will include;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control
processes of the organization and propose recommendations for improvement
- Prepare risk-based audit plans for internal audit assignments. Plan and coordinate the implementation of audit assignments; formulate and recommend audit work plans including scope, techniques, and scheduling of the audit fieldwork.
- Perform approved audit procedures and prepare working papers in accordance with departmental guidelines and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IA) standards.
- Perform analysis to determine legal, contractual, and financial compliance, of the organizational activities OR Audit financial accounting and operational records and other transactions, procedures and practices, to determine accuracy and compliance with accepted policies, practices, procedures and the law.
- Carrying out reviews to ascertain conformity with the internal controls to prevent fraud, loss, or waste of company funds and assets.
- Identify areas for improvement in the company’s governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Prepare audit reports, working papers, schedules & summaries and present them to Management for review
- Present audit findings and recommendations for corrective actions and or to improve weak internal controls in the operations
- Follow up on previously reported audit findings to ensure audit recommendations are implemented and report on the extent of implementation of each.
- Perform special investigations and consulting engagements.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Finance/Accounting/Statistics from a recognized University.
- Professional training in CPA / ACCA.
- Post Graduate Qualification in a relevant field is added advantage
- Certification in CIA is an added Advantage.
- At least Three years of relevant Audit experience in a reputable Organization.
- Good working knowledge of automated audit software
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Pays attention to detail
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.