We are searching for a Human resource officer who coordinating the recruitment and selection process of both internal, outsourced, and clients’ staff in a professional and timely manner.
Key Responsibilities Include;
• You will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment and selection process of both internal, outsourced, and clients’ staff in a professional and timely manner.
• You will be responsible for new internal employees’ onboarding and orientation.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that all company recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to during the recruitment and placement process for both internal and outsourced staff.
• Overall management of the Company’s applicants’ database
• You will be responsible for maintaining and updating the company’s Electronic and Manual staff records management systems.
• You will be expected to ensure confidentiality and accuracy of company staff records.
• Monitoring to ensure that all staff individual files are up to date, and are kept under a secured environment to prevent unauthorized access to them.
• You will be expected to participate in the staff development performance appraisals, prepare performance management reports and recommendation for management actions.
• Provide reports and respond to inquiries regarding company jobs
• Providing accurate information to customers, attend meetings, and negotiate for assignments pertaining to the company’s Executive recruitment services.
• Preparation of monthly reports on activities done capturing pertinent issues regarding your operations.
• You will be responsible for conducting the exit interviews with all the internal and outsourced staff who exit the organization and overseeing the exit process.
• Support the Communications officer in the design and Publication of Job Adverts in the different media.
• You will be responsible for drafting summaries of hearing proceedings whenever a staff disciplinary hearing seat.
• You will be responsible for ensuring timely inclusion of company staff on any insurance scheme that may be available to them at any one time.
• Overseeing the proper banking of application documents including but not limited to CVs as well as maintaining the company’s data base arranged according to qualifications, work experience, languages spoken plus any other necessary requirements as per the company’s recruitment procedure.
• You will be responsible for staff leave planning as well as regular updating of the leave management system.
• You shall advise Management on any key areas for improvement in the welfare and / or motivation of both internal and outsourced staff to help boost their efficiency and / or development
• Adherence to all company policies, procedures and business ethical conduct.
• Any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.