A leading Agribusiness company is searching for a reliable and qualified individual to develop and administer human resources policies and manage the Quality Assurance function of this organization.
Key responsibilities include;
- To ensure that employees understand all the company policies
- To prepare monthly payroll for both contract and casual employees
- To ensure time Management for all employees
- To ensure Proper management of employee grievances
- To implement, monitor and evaluate Health and Safety policies
- To generate monthly reports and submit to the Group HRM
- To ensure internal training for all employees is done
- Represent the organization on any HR issues outside the organization as well as coordinate CSR
- To provide proper channels for communication between customers and the organization regarding quality and production figures.
- To ensure Quality Assurance in processes and packaging.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in HR management
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resource Management
- MUST be a member of IHRM
- Must be fluent in speaking and writing ENGLISH & LUGANDA
- Speaking Kiswahili is an added advantage
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work structurally and independently
- Ability to train and motivate a team.
- Proactivity and Flexibility
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 3rd October, 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.