We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will provide general administration support in the Human Resource and Corporate Affairs Department.
The main duties will include;
- Co-ordinate departmental meetings and events.
- Receive incoming mail for the Human Resource and Corporate Affairs Department and distribute them accordingly.
- Prepare letters, follow up supplier payments, queries and other matters emanating from the Department and other Sections/Departments.
- Supervise, evaluate and ensure corrective action is taken by service providers that fall within the Human Resource and Corporate Affairs Department.
- Provide backup service for the HRO on Compensations and Staff benefits including Payroll management.
- Execute recruitment activities to meet human capital requirements.
- Conduct reference checks and communicate to the relevant persons on new employees.
- Execute new employee orientation and induction program.
- Coordinate the execution of required trainings according to the Training Plan.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficient Computer skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.