Our Client, a leading brand in the Retail Industry is searching for a Human Capital Supervisor whose primary responsibility will be assisting in the Human Capital related activities by following all internal policies and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities will include;
- Recruitment; Participate in the on boarding and induction process for all employees by assisting with all relevant paperwork, badges and uniforms.
- Address employee concerns when applicable and assist with required paper work and archiving to contribute to the efficient delivery of HC services to employees, in cooperation with the management
- Support the implementation of policies and procedures regarding hygiene, safety and security, staff transportation, in order to maintain adherence to organizational requirements
- Assist in coordinating training programs with internal stakeholders and other training providers as per requirements to ensure employee talent development
- Participate in professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow the Organisation’s Human Capital and corporate policies, relevant procedures and instructions
- Ensure alignment of procedures in accordance with the Delegation of Authority (DOA)
- Assist in monitoring allocated budget to ensure compliance and highlight possible issues
Required Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Admin or Human Resource Management is preferred
- 2 years’ work experience in Human Capital Department
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Adapt in a multicultural environment
- Excellent listening abilities
- High attention to detail
- Business communication and presentation skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.