An exciting opportunity has opened up for the Head of Lubricants at a leading Oil and Gas Company in Uganda. The Head of Lubricants will be responsible for strengthening and supervision of the sales and operations of the Commercial business to meet company market share and profit objectives;
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Carry out market research and analysis to establish demand trends and explore opportunities and initiatives to achieve consistent sales and growth of the company’s customer base;
- Plan and implement an aggressive sales & marketing strategy to promote and sell the company’s products to facilitate the penetration and expansion of its customer base and achievement of the target sales and profit margins in accordance with the approved budget.
- Prospect, evaluate and realize sales opportunities for the company;
- Carry out market intelligence and evaluate the competition including sourcing and pricing trends and recommend strategies to enhance growth and penetration in the market;
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys and recommend improvements in customer service;
- Prepare sales quotations and tender applications in accordance with the laid down procedures and guidelines;
- Maintain excellent public relations and after sales customer services to all the company’s clients;
- Collect payments from the respective customers in accordance with the Financial Manual;
- Develop annual sales budgets in accordance with the planned overall business objectives;
- Prepare periodic sales & stock forecasts and performance reports with recommendations to the MD and CMT;
- Manage the performance and development of subordinate (including distributor) staff;
- Ensure compliance to all group policies and guidelines;
- Execute any other roles as assigned by the Managing Director.
Key Requirements include;
- The ideal candidate should hold a good Master’s degree in Engineering.
- At least five years’ experience in Sales and Marketing focusing on Distributor Management and/or Trade Marketing
- Excellent communication with problem solving attitude.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & ability to build instant relations with clients.
- Leadership skills and ability to supervise employees to maximize their potential.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.