Our client, a leading financial institution, is currently seeking a Head of Credit to join their business in the Kampala office. Reporting to the Managing Director (MD), he/she will be responsible for managing & developing the credit division while making significant contribution to the overall strategic direction of the business.
Below are some of the major duties required of the candidate;
- Manage & drive the independent credit appraisal, control & credit administration functions within the Bank as directed by credit policy guideline.
- Review of credit proposals submitted for granting of facilities.
- Formulation of industry & counter-party limits with a view of capping exposure or concentration in high risk sectors.
- Monitoring of asset maturity profile with a view to countering any mismatch with the liability book.
- In liaison with credit committee, where appropriate, fixing pricing for facilities to ensure commensurate return for risks undertaken by the Bank in form of loans & advances
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org placing in copy; email@example.com
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.