Our Client is looking to hire a reliable and qualified individual to take on all front desk and clerical duties. He / She will be responsible for answering all incoming calls, receiving packages and addressing complaints.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate office or person.
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- A bachelors degree in a Business related field.
- At least 1 years proven experience as front desk representative or in customer care
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Knowledge of office management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient Computer skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Great Customer service
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 18th September, 2021
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.