We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will lead all day-to-day accounting operations, handle the administration of a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk and enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results
The main duties will include;
- Provide leadership to finance and accounting areas of the organization.
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing strategy, and provide guidance and analysis to executive and operational management to improve results.
- Maintain system of accounts and keep books and records on all transactions and assets.
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
- Administer payroll, using various tools and partnering with HR department to deliver flawless payments.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and controls that are current best practices related to transaction processing.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of finance and accounting experience, including finance, accounting, audit, and analysis
- Solid experience in coordinating audit activities and managing reporting, budget development and analysis
- Proficient accounting software and excellent Excel skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to make complex and time-sensitive decisions
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 15th September, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.