An esteemed financial institution is searching for a qualified Finance Analyst to prepare and manage the balance sheet with a variance analysis, track key controls for all finance processes and support the business units daily on a variety of issues.
The main duties will include;
- Assist in preparation of accurate and timely local regulatory reports to Bank of Uganda and Uganda Revenue Authority
- Assist in preparation of accurate and timely corporate reports to Head Office as directed by the supervisor
- To prepare a daily Balance sheet with variance explanations
- To manage the balance sheet proofing process
- To manage the regulatory reporting and corporate reporting control files
- To track key controls for all finance processes
- To manage finance EUCs
- Business Monitoring
- To support business units on a day to day basis on a variety of issues.
- A Bachelors degree in Commerce, Business administration, Accounting or any other related course
- Hands on experience in using computers.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 2nd June 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.