Our client is searching for energetic and reliable individuals to join their team as Field Auditors. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing required information to businesses and helping analysts obtain business intelligence in support of the study by visiting previously determined areas to collect data on tablets.
The main duties will include;
- Travels to field sites to collect and record data and/or samples as appropriate to the specific objectives of the study.
- Codes and verifies data in accordance with specified protocol and coding procedures, and enters data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
- Develops or assists in the development of interview schedules; contacts potential subjects to introduce and explain study objectives and protocol, and to arrange interviews, either in person or by telephone.
- Identifies and compiles lists of potential research subjects in accordance with study objectives and parameters, as appropriate to the individual position.
- Conducts and records face-to-face interviews with subjects, in accordance with predetermined interview protocol, data collection procedures, and documentation standards.
- Reviews and edits data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follows up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected.
- Report daily to the Project Analyst
- Return survey resources (tablets, tools and other equipment) on a daily basis to the Project Analyst
- Communicate to the Project Analyst any issues that might arise during data collection.
- Respect beneficiary confidentiality.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Social sciences, economics, geo-marketing, Civil engineering, telecommunication engineering.
- Proficiency with IT and numerical tools, in particular tablets.
- Mastering technical constraints linked with telecom fixed networks and FTTH in particular is an advantage
- Ability to read a map and to locate oneself
- Good geographical and sociological knowledge of Kampala
- Fluent in English Language
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject before 19th April 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.