Our Client is searching for reliable and qualified individuals who will be responsible for driving the vehicles in accordance with the company policy and the national safety rules and regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving staff and visitors safely.
- Driving defensively but not aggressively and respect the legal and organizational speed limits.
- Driving with consideration of the safety of all passengers and other road users
- Ensuring correct loading and unloading of vehicle according to proper load capacity and distribution
- Ensuring security of the vehicle and keys at all times
- Always informing Office team of departure, intended destination and remain in contact throughout the journey
- Confidentiality of third parties’ internal information during movements
- Ensuring that non staff are NOT allowed in the vehicles unless it is approved by your immediate Supervisor.
- Ensuring that all the safety equipment are in place and working as described.
- Keeping the vehicles clean, re-fueled, and properly maintained
- Proper record keeping
- Ensuring SOPs at all times
Required Qualification and experience;
- Minimum of UACE Certificate or Equivalent
- A valid driving license
- A certificate in Defensive driving from an established driving school/firm is an added advantage.
- A certificate in automobile mechanics is an added advantage
- Three to five years’ experience of professional driving.
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure.
- An ability to work with minimum supervision
- Great interpersonal skills
NB: Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.