Our Client is searching for Drivers who will be responsible for driving the vehicles safely and efficiently in accordance with policy and national safety rules and regulations and the completion of log books, fuel, records, under the supervision of their immediate supervisor
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive staff and visitors safely, also beyond normal working hours if necessary
- Drive defensively- do not drive in an aggressive way and respect the legal and organisation speed limits. Adjust the vehicle speed to road conditions and drive with consideration for the safety of the passengers, other road users, the load and the technical state of the car
- Ensure correct loading and unloading of vehicle according to proper load capacity and distribution
- Ensure security of the vehicle and keys, also when parked, making sure windows and doors are locked.
- Always inform Office team of departure, intended destination and remain in contact throughout the journey, upon arrival at destination, and return.
- Not releasing to third parties’ internal information during movements
- Ensuring that non staff are NOT allowed in the vehicles unless it is approved by your immediate.
- Ensure that all the safety equipment (a safety belt for each seat, one binder with emergency contact and discharge of responsibility forms, first aid box, spare wheel and fire extinguisher) is in place and working as described.
- Keep the vehicles clean, re-fuelled, and ensure proper maintenance, regular servicing and repairing of vehicle according to the correct procedures.
- Ensure proper working of the vehicle before any driving, and reporting any irregularities or accident immediately to the Supervisor.
- Keep records for mileage driven/fuel added and maintain the vehicle log book
- Keep their driving licence valid at all times.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Must hold a Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- A full and clean driving license
- A certificate in Defensive driving from an established driving school/firm is an added advantage.
- Hold a certificate in automobile mechanics is an added advantage
- Three to five years’ experience of professional driving.
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure is essential for this position.
- An ability to work with minimum supervision
- A people orientated person who enjoys working in a team
- Languages: Fluent English
NB: Female Applicants are highly encouraged.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject.
Click on the Apply Now button to start.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.