The candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide strategic direction on new investments, business opportunities and initiatives over the short and long term.
- Advise the board on business plans and operational issues and to communicate and lead implementation of the Board’s decision.
- Develop and maintain the company’s culture, values and reputation with all stakeholders.
- Work with the board and staff to ensure proper care and development of the company’s reputation and image as a center of excellence.
The ideal candidate should have:
- The preffered candidate must posses a degree in Commmerce, Finance, Business Management or any other relevant course
- Post graduate Education / Maters in Business administration and good excposure to service related organization will be an added advantage