A petroleum company is searching for a qualified and reliable individual to serve as a Customer Experience Executive. The successful candidate will be in charge of receiving, processing, following up on customer orders and ensuring that all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall company.
The main duties will include;
- Receive, process and follow up customer orders and where required send waivers to the respective persons.
- Receive customer inquiries on availability of products and raise quotations as and when they are required.
- Receive and attend to all customers in Customer Experience Center and answer all incoming calls in a manner that portrays a good company image.
- Ensure timely invoicing for the products invoiced at Customer Experience and proper reconciliation of invoices with customer purchase orders.
- Liaise with supplies, depots & finance on stock reconciliation and month end closure processes.
- Provide e-lube support in liaison with Business Applications ensuring that all e-lube related issues are solved on time.
- Keep a proper filing system of all documents handled by Customer Experience Center and make requisition for stationery needed for the center’s daily operations such as toner, paper and others.
- Ensure all customer service activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall company.
- Run SAP report ZC71 to analyze and generate comprehensive reports on customer invoice delays.
- Run the report VA05 in SAP for all products to ascertain unapproved orders at the end of the day.
- Run the VFX3 and VL06O SAP reports to ascertain and account for open invoices and deliveries respectively.
- Run the ZVKM1 report to ascertain and ensure that all orders have cleared and ready for dispatch. In the event that orders are not cleared, send a report to the respective departments as a reminder.
- Share at least one REX a month from the various complaints and courtesy calls made and received through our feedback channels
- Observe and Maintain Total’s HSEQ policy
- A degree in Commerce, Business administration, Marketing or any other business-related course
- Training in Customer Service.
- Hands on experience in using computers / SAP
- Good public relations
- Excellent people management skills
- Good listening skills
- He/ She must be self-driven and possess the ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work beyond/outside normal working hours
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 17th September, 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.