An indigenous NGO based in Kampala is searching for a humble, dedicated, qualified and reliable leader to support the organization in creating places of welcome and hospitality where people with and without intellectual disabilities share life together.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- To ensure that people with, and without an intellectual disability in our community can continue to thrive and to live together with respect and dignity.
- To collaborate with fellow core members to achieve the community goals and mission.
- To develop and implement more efficient resource mobilization strategies.
- Generating periodic activity reports to ensure a smooth flow of operations.
- To ensure compliance with the laws, policies, regulations and protocols of Uganda and the Organization
- To foster the international dimension of the Organization by participating in international activities in order to build solidarity with other members in the federation.
- Participating in training and formation programs as scheduled by the organization.
- To enforce team work in every sector and activity in the community.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree.
- At least five years of proven leadership experience in a Non Governmental Organization or any other related field.
- Fundraising, networking and team building skills
- great listening and communication skills
- Great inter-personal skills
- High sense of flexibility
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 20th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.