The candidate will be responsible for:
- Attend to all in-and out patients.
- Carry out appropriate investigations, interpret the results and/ or consult with medical officers.
- Fully evaluate patients and properly document their status in accordance with the established medical practice.
- Participate in the carrying out regular ward rounds.
- Report directly to the medical officers.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Atleast two years of working experience as a clinical practitioner.
- Must have a valid Annual Practice Licence