The Client Relations Officer shall be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, following up on leads allocated to them, negotiating deals on the company’s products and maintaining customer satisfaction.
● Builds business by identifying and selling to prospects, while maintaining relationships with clients.
● researching and analyzing sales options.
● Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of the property
● Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
● Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors, and reporting on the same to the Manager.
● Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
● Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
● Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
● Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward clients at all times.
● Responding promptly to client inquiries
● Keeping records of client interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
● Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
● Providing feedback on the efficiency of the sales process
● Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
● Customer Focused, Presentable and have attention to detail
● Thorough knowledge of Real Estate industry
● Proven ability to close a sale and achieve targets
● Excellent communication, negotiation skills, interpersonal and networking skills
● Well-groomed with excellent presentation skills
● Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Should be a person of high integrity and honesty
● Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills
● Natural leader who displays sound judgment
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Ability to stay calm when clients are stressed or upset.
● Proficient with CRM, Microsoft Office programs and strong experience in real estate pro efficiencies.
● Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing or real estate management
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Tagged as: Administration, Customer Service
Key Accountabilities: Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office. Complete procedures when guests arrive and...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Service Centre Advisor to provide support in the delivery of excellent customer service in the...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose. To ensure all coffee purchase and received from the units/washing stations conforms will KCL standards, liaise with trade,...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Touchpoint Supervisor to deliver exquisite service quality in all our service points in the assigned...Apply For This Job