An esteemed petroleum and gas company is searching for a qualified individual to improve on the receipting accuracy and reduce customer complaints.
The main duties will include;
- Ensure prompt customer experience both to walk in and online customers.
- Improve the Receipting process and make it timely and efficient.
- Always receiving guidance by the group procedures and work instructions.
- Improve on the Receipting accuracy and reduce duplications / reversals.
- Commitment to Teamwork.
- Near miss reporting and stop card deployment.
- Reduction in Customer complaints.
- Receiving, receipting of customer deposits
- Clearance of open items on Bank Transit accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Accounting or a related field
- Experience in cash office, accounts in a busy environment.
- Good Inter-personal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with strict adherence to deadlines
- Excellent functional skills in IT systems and Excel
- Flexibility and quick adaptability
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to email address; email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 20th September, 2021
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.