We are searching for a qualified and reliable individual who will provide services ranging from conducting needs analyses to the development, delivery and evaluation of training programs that will change people’s behavior to produce exceptional customer experience.
The main duties will include;
- Identify individual and organizational training needs through job analysis, staff appraisals and regular consultation with supervisors and managers and the human resources department.
- Design training courses and programs necessary to meet training needs
- Manage the delivery of training and development programs.
- Evaluate training and development programs, monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Participate actively in product development projects and facilitate product education for all staff
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery, plus provide training support to other departments as often as is required.
- Arrange for the maintenance of all necessary equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social sciences, psychology or management science
- 2 – 3 years’ experience working in a multi- cultural/multi-national business environment
- Experience working with a Telecommunications company is an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of the internet and varied computer applications and systems
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational capability
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, quick learner.
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 23rd September, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.