An exciting opportunity has risen for a qualified and energetic individual to coordinate the delivery of excellent service through effective leadership and management of Call Centre agents.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Manage and report on agents’ performance
- Implement call Centre critical business processes and suggest improvements
- To implement motivational programs to keep morale and retention high
- To Implement call Centre HR operations in respect to agent recruitment, training and discipline.
- Provide feedback on the activities of the key supporting business units
- Prepares and share daily, weekly and Monthly reports with the line supervisor
- Ensure sales target is tracked and met as per Business expectation
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- A bachelors degree in sales and marketing or related course.
- 2-3 years experience in a call Centre environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Telecommunications industry trends
- Great interpersonal skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 31st August 2021.
Note: Only shortlist candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.