Our client is searching for a qualified and reliable individual, who will have overall responsibility to effectively and efficiently manage a call Centre and this broadly includes overall supervision, direction, planning and control of the organization and the resources there in.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities include;
- Lead the development of the call Centre strategy
- Ensure development and implementation of company goals and objectives.
- Take overall responsibility for all administrative issues relating to the call Centre.
- Create a criteria for developing work plans and call Centre budgets.
- Effectively manage the utilization and allocation of company resources
- Develop a system for fulfillment of stakeholder requirements and devise ways of augmenting, exploiting and eliminating threats as well as alleviating the weakness to ensure that objectives are achieved.
- Ensure efficiency of the call Centre performance.
- Set overall annual/ quarterly/ monthly targets for teams and agents
- Take corrective measures where targets are not achieved
- Establish incentives to motivate higher targets.
- Review of performance management plans in liaison with the HR manager and other section heads.
- Prepare and promptly submit the mandatory quarterly and annual business and financial activity and performance reports in consultation with Finance Manager.
- Benchmark, draw lessons and experiences learned and use them for higher productivity through monitoring and evaluation of plans, approached and impact.
- Safeguard company interests at all times by making good and binding decisions that are in line with the company vision, mission, values and objectives.
Preferred qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or any related field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- 3 years work experience in a similar role
- Highly organized with strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent business communication and presentation skills
- Proficient computer skills
How to Apply: Apply now with your CV to the email address: email@example.com stating the Job Title as the subject not later than 31st August 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If not contacted within two weeks after application deadline, then you may consider your application unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Exquisite Solution Limited provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age or disability. Our Equal Employment policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including; Hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.